On January 27, an important change will take place: the new USPS® price changes will become effective.
As a result, now more than ever, achieving the highest level of address quality is critical for mailers with complex mailing operations. Having bad addresses in your database will significantly impact you in the following ways:
- Your postage and production costs will increase as a result of returned mail and reproduction.
- Your postal, state, or federal regulatory risk will increase.
- You could lose revenue – especially if you are sending Marketing Mail™.
- You could negatively impact client satisfaction and retention as a result of your failed communications.
If you’re a large enterprise mailer and you’re wondering what you can do to mitigate against the upcoming USPS price increase or if you’re trying to determine how to reduce your UAA mail, then this is a must-attend webinar. The Enterprise Address Quality Bundle was created specifically for mailers like you.
Register today for this free 30-minute (12:00 – 12:30 PM), live webinar and on Thursday, February 7, join GrayHair postal experts:
- VP of Product Management Dylan Purse
- Managing Director Solutions Architecture Josh McCaully
- VP of Postal Affairs Angelo Anagnostopoulos
- Director of Research and Development Adam Collinson
Here are just a few things the Enterprise Address Quality Bundle includes:
- Marketing Mail ROI Optimization
- Operational Mail Risk Mitigation
- Postage Spend Optimization
- Return Mail Operations Optimization
In addition to explaining the services, data, and tools that make up the Enterprise Address Quality Bundle, our postal experts will explain exactly how this new bundle will help you make a big impact on your UAA mail.
Save your seat. Register now.