On January 17, Postmaster General and CEO Megan J. Brennan announced several leadership changes at the Postal Service™. Here are the changes that became effective on January 19:
- Isaac Cronkhite has been named as Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) and Executive Vice President (Acting). Jeff Williamson, the previous CHRO, has returned to the private sector.
- Jeffrey C. Johnson, Vice President, Information Technology has been named Vice President, Enterprise Analytics (Acting).
- Pritha Mehra, Vice President, Mail Entry and Payment Technology, has been named Vice President, Information Technology (Acting).
- Marc McCrery, Director, Delivery and Retail Technology, has been named Vice President, Mail Entry and Payment Technology (Acting).
Two additional leadership changes will become effective on February 3:
- Ed Phelan will retire from his position as Vice President, Northeast Area Operations.
- Eric Chavez, District Manager, Suncoast, has been named Vice President, Northeast Area Operations (Acting).
To view the USPS® Industry Alert regarding these changes, click here.