Our Holistic Approach For Your Communications And Operations
Enterprise Address Hygiene, Mail Tracking and Reporting
Our industry-leading outbound Mail Tracking application is a managed service driven through USPS® Informed Visibility®, which uses the Intelligent Mail® barcode (IMb™) to provide valuable insight on the delivery of your mail.
- Documents InHome™ performance and charts delivery progress to the single piece level.
- Provides single piece or overall performance report options.
- Delivered through Tableau-powered data visualization.
- Provides the ability to enable Address Change Service (ACS™).
As a mail owner, you get unprecedented visibility, vendor accountability and InHome™ delivery day management.
When using all elements of GrayHair’s Mail Tracking, which includes Address Hygiene and Postage Reconciliation – you’ll know exactly when your mail was delivered to the USPS® and then be able to track each mailpiece to its final destination.
Our Address Hygiene offerings consist of industry standard services such as CASS™ and NCOA. These services can be supplemented with our propriety database of Change of Address and undeliverable records representing over 200 million active consumer and business records.
- Customizable business rules to allow for compliance with USPS and other regulations.
- Suppresses and redirects mailpieces.
- Leverages ACS data across all business units.
- Supports standardizing addresses to meet USPS regulations.
Our managed Postage Reconciliation service reconciles your USPS® postage charges with data provided from your Centralized Account Processing System (CAPS) account. The service simplifies the postage reconciliation process for mail owners by enabling electronic receipt and comparison of Mail.dat files and mail service provider reports.
- Provides information on postage spend and any potential discrepancies.
- Provides access to detailed on-demand reports.
- Identifies mischarges, reduces risk mitigation and cuts reconciliation time and effort.
- Provides secure and auditable data format.