Webinar: Best of Times, Worst of Times: A Tale of Two Ballots
August 13, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join this free webinar as Kathleen Siviter, Asst. Exec. Director, National Association of Presort Mailers (NAPM) and Everette Mills, Director of Technical Product Management, GrayHair Software provide insight into the do’s and don’ts in the management lifecycle of a voter ballot mailing campaign. Discover innovative tools and processes designed to help your Vote By Mail efforts in this year’s election and beyond.
Topics to be discussed will include:
- Vote by Mail status in the U.S. and recent legislative changes
- Rules and regulations around election mail
- Do’s and don’ts on ballot preparation, construction, and mailing
- Tracking mail for increased visibility
- Just-in-time voter addressing quality methodology
- Resources and best practices
Save the date and REGISTER NOW for this free webinar!