Are you a Future GrayHair? We are currently seeking a
Senior Marketing Specialist
Reporting Directly to: Chief Marketing Officer
A leading data management firm that specializes in solutions that get messages delivered through multiple communications channels is seeking “A” player talent to join our growing team. We are located in Mount Laurel, NJ. Named one of the Best Tech Work Cultures in Philadelphia in 2019, we are a fast-growing unique software company who offers a fun office environment with competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits packages, generous PTO, flexibility, and more! Did I say bring your dog to work? And we do Yoga too! Salary ranges based on experience in field & industry.
About the Role:
The Senior Marketing Specialist supports and executes on deliverables and activities that contribute to the marketing team’s strategic goals. The Senior Marketing Specialist stays informed about the market, industry trends, and the competitive landscape, while helping strategize and implement marketing, branding, and advertising plans. Day to day, he or she may draft reports, create or coordinate content, track results, build relationships with sales teams, coordinate special events and tradeshows, and otherwise support all marketing strategies. Often, he or she acts as the intermediary between creative and account teams.
- Work with internal marketing team, and external graphics designer to manage deliverables.
- Generate weekly salesforce reports to the marketing and sales team on a weekly basis.
- Serve as primary liaison with third-party vendors for creation and coordination of; holiday cards, calendar, brochures, signage, press releases, and industry by-lines and speaker bios.
- Review and provide feedback on marketing content marketing for newsletter, social media, & client communication and announcements.
- Support the content writer with Pardot marketing initiatives including, setup and testing.
- Maintain salesforce database through Pardot to keep contacts updated.
- Weekly lead qualification such as outbound calls/emails to prequalify the leads. Type of mail, mail volume, current vendor, top challenges, interested in speaking with sales.
- Work with external website development consultant to maintain website, as needed to meet company needs.
- Coordinate trade show events and manage pre, during and post-show marketing initiatives, media opportunities and specific events.
- Support the weekly marketing and sales internal calls and meetings.
- Conduct special research projects as needed.
- Maintains promotional materials stock, places orders, keeps up with promo items.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- BA/BS degree in related subject (Communication, Marketing, Creative Writing, English) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of the tech industry and experience writing marketing copy for a technical audience
- Past experience in digital marketing, customer research, and/or product development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in writing or for social media, content strategies and SEO platforms including blogs
Thanks SO MUCH for reading! If you don’t work at GRAYHAIR, well WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! Want to join us? Email Jhagberg@grayhairsoftware.com.