Are you a Future GrayHair? We are currently seeking a…
Production Support Specialist
About This Role… The Basics
The Product Support Specialist (PSS) delivers an exceptional client experience through high quality service, exemplary communication, and the management of production support related requests. As a champion for our clients and vendors, you’ll respond to and resolve client issues through incident identification, research, and escalation. Providing guidance, coaching, and support along the way ensures that client expectations are not just met, but exceeded!
Must be comfortable with a fast-paced setting and a team committed to building a great business, excited about technology and working in a very entrepreneurial, collaborative environment
We are located in Mount Laurel, NJ. We are a fast-growing unique software company who offers a fun office environment with competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits packages, a 401(k) plan with company match and safe harbor contributions, flexible schedules, and great snacks. Did I say bring your dog? And we do Yoga too! Salary ranges based on experience in field & industry.
What Will You Do?
- Work closely with clients and their vendors managing the customer relationship by supporting daily account maintenance by responding to inquiries, investigating/resolving issues, and providing direction for products and services.
- Analyze and utilize reports and data to identify issues and provide proactive guidance to clients and their vendors.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives by evaluating, providing feedback and contributing to the implementation of process and procedural changes for both internal and external customers.
- Create and maintain product documentation, process flows, and training procedures.
- Contribute to and facilitate client meetings, training, and demos.
- Collaborate and coordinate with all departments on production activities and support company initiatives.
About YOU! Required Experience
Education and Experience
- BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Prior account management and customer service experience in a fast paced environment.
- Prior experience working in a technical environment is a bonus (not required)
- Prior experience and knowledge of the mail industry is a bonus (not required)
- Ability to work collaboratively within the team, providing and incorporating feedback as appropriate; being a team player is a necessity.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and acquire knowledge of the company’s products and processes.
- Self-starter, willing to take on challenges and responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Strong problem solving skills with a desire to learn and contribute to the team.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize, and manage multiple tasks efficiently while maintaining a high quality of work product.
- Highly adaptive to a flexible and changing environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Ability to comprehend and translate technical specifications and/or requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate, present to, and interact with all levels of management.
Thanks SO MUCH for reading! If you don’t work at GRAYHAIR, well WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! Want to join us? email Jhagberg@grayhairsoftware.com