Are you a Future GrayHair? We are currently seeking an…
Enterprise Sales Executive to join the Team
We are the leader in data-centric postal intelligence. GrayHair provides mail tracking and address hygiene services, along with predictive and prescriptive analytics, to ensure our MSP and enterprise Mail Owner clients get the right piece of mail delivered to the right address, at the right time with a self-funding ROI.
GrayHair is seeking “A” player talent to join our growing team. We are located in Mount Laurel, NJ. Named one of the Best Tech Work Cultures in Philadelphia in 2018, we are a fast-growing, unique software company who offers a fun office environment with competitive salaries, uncapped commissions, comprehensive benefits packages, generous PTO, flexibility, and more! Did I say bring your dog to work? In addition, we do Yoga too!
What we DO LIKE:
Trust + Freedom > Politics + Bureaucracy
Small team; big impact
Make it great, but make it – don’t be afraid to fail.
Do something; tell people about it.
Ideal Candidate Attributes:
Ideal candidates are successful new business producers having a record of accomplishment of closing enterprise deals. You have a unique combination of sales skills ranging from strategic to transactional to consultative. You are competitive and passionate about adding value in every interaction.
- Strong Hunter Profile
- Successful qualifier and closer
- Challenger and/or Strategic Selling
- Enterprise Sales – F2000 not SMB markets
- Combination of software and services sales
- Executive Presence
- Entrepreneurial attitude and approach
- Experience in Direct Mail/Marketing acquisition, mail operations, Postal Industry, or big data is a HUGE plus
Successful GrayHair Sales Associates will:
- Generate new client logo business – close targeted enterprise, vertical industry prospects.
- Upsell/Cross-sell once your prospect becomes a client.
- Control the sales process including lead generation/lead follow-up from Marketing, deal qualification, opportunity development, proposal/SOW development and pricing, contract/SOW negotiations, and closing.
- Develop long-term client, channel partner and prospect relationships.
- Drive collaboration with cross-functional GrayHair teams – Client Success, Client Services, Marketing, Product and SME’s.
- Leverage data, analytics and industry knowledge to identify new revenue opportunities.
- Be strategic, driven and focused on execution.
- Have a sense of urgency
- Maintain deep competitive and industry knowledge to drive strategy and client discussions.
- Bring consultative value to your prospects and clients.
Thanks SO MUCH for reading! If you don’t work at GRAYHAIR, well WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! Want to join us? Email email@example.com.