Are you a Future GrayHair? We are currently seeking a
Content Marketing Writer
This position reports directly to: Chief Marketing Officer
About the Role:
Our company is in need of a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us to increase our digital content, drive more value and educate our marketplace through online content creation. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive marketing leads.
This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
What we DO LIKE:
Trust + freedom > Politics + bureaucracy
Small team; big impact
Make it great, but make it – don’t be afraid to fail
Do something; tell people about it
As a content writer, your responsibilities will include actively searching for topics on GrayHair industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Prepare well-structured drafts using our Content Management Systems – WordPress
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Update website content as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- 3+ years of copywriting or editorial experience focused on consumer brand and acquisition, with a strong portfolio to match
- BA/BS degree in related subject (Communication, Marketing, Creative Writing, English) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of the tech industry and experience writing marketing copy for a technical audience
- Past experience in digital marketing, customer research, and/or product development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in writing for social media, content strategies and SEO platforms including blogs
Thanks SO MUCH for reading! If you don’t work at GRAYHAIR, well WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! Want to join us? Email Jhagberg@grayhairsoftware.com.