Agile Product Owner
As an Agile Product Owner, you will build features for existing GrayHair products and services while helping to develop and drive new ideas. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy and the drive to make the company vision a reality.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work as a key member of a technology team as a representative of the customer to help create and refine requirements and features while forming mutual understanding across the development team and stakeholders. You will work with marketing communications helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
You will lead the implementation of feature enhancements and new product offerings in a highly collaborative environment. You will implement product vision and product development with a clear focus on customer and end-user needs. This role will fulfill the development team’s need for product direction, understanding the detail of personas and their problems.
We are located in South Jersey, Mount Laurel. We are a fast-growing, unique software company that offers a fun office environment with competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits packages, a 401(k) plan with company match and safe harbor contributions, flexible schedules, great food and snacks. Did I say bring your dog to work? And we do Yoga too! Salary ranges based on experience in field and industry.
What we DO LIKE:
Trust + freedom > Politics + bureaucracy
Small team; big impact
Make it great, but make it – don’t be afraid to fail
Do something; tell people about it
- Own, groom, and prioritize backlog
- Lead sprint execution including Backlog Refinement and Iteration Planning
- Manage communications and relationships with diverse stakeholders, including executives, engineers, Quality Assurance, Marketing, and Customer Service
- Define Minimum Viable Product features needed for new capabilities, and draw on an agile mindset: implement the minimal and rapidly iterate and evolve it based on user and market feedback
- Contribute to program vision and roadmap
- Clearly articulate acceptance criteria for each user story
- Answer questions, provide clarification, and minimize obstacles for developers
- Possess team-building skills and collaborate with all levels of the organization (internally and externally)
About YOU…Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in roles such as Product Owner or Product Manager for a technical product
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must understand the business value of engineering decisions and how they affect the sales, margin, and life cycle of the product
- Experience with Agile software development (particularly SCRUM and JIRA)
- Ability to define and document product requirements
- Demonstrated success in a matrixed, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated excellence at prioritizing projects
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Thanks SO MUCH for reading! If you don’t work at GRAYHAIR, well WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! Want to join us? Email Jessica – JHAGBERG@GRAYHAIRSOFTWARE.COM